Minor phone repair tasks are very easy to fix like cracked LCD screens, water damage, or blocked headphone jacks. Most of the time you require the services of the phone repair technician, but at times you can repair minor problems at home by following few guide lines. However, getting your mobile phone repaired definitely cost you less than purchasing the new one.
In summer season, water damage is a common problem to majority of the people. Often you wash down your cell phone unknowingly or dropped it into the sink or water tub. The remedy is easy if you take some quick actions. The only way that can save your phone from water damage is your fast actions. Hereunder, are given few points how to deal with water damage of your phone.
- The very first thing you need to do is to remove the phone from the water and turn it off to avoid any short circuit. It is very important to grab your phone quickly out of the water and turn it off or simply remove the battery to avoid severe damage. Any delay in your actions may cause you to replace the phone.
- The second step after cutting the power by turning it off is to remove the battery of the phone. Take the SIM card away also, in case you have GSM carrier. Never heat up your SIM card, just rub it with soft cloth or towel and place it at secure place.
- After removing the battery, dry off the battery and the phone with paper towel or simple cotton towel. Dry the surface thoroughly and don t forget that the water must penetrate inside the phone. Shake the phone to remove the water from the inner parts of the phone. Dry off the surface again.
- It is recommended to keep the cell phone on any towel or paper towel overnight before attempting to switch it on. You can also place your phone in sunlight to dry. But make sure that the sunlight is not that strong to further damage the phone components.
- After waiting for a day or so; reattach the battery and test it. If it still not show any sign, remove the battery and plug the mobile phone with charger without battery. If it shows any sign, then you need to change the battery.
- In some cases light appear on the led buttons, means that the phone is working fine and will need some more dry treatment. But if your phone show no signs at all, it is better to take your phone to the mobile repair technician and told him the entire situation and the treatment you have done. They might fix the problem for you.
Top Methods for Promoting Your YouTube Videos
Once you’ve created your YouTube channel and started uploading lots of new content on a regular basis, it can be a very frustrating feeling to find that no one is watching what you so lovingly put together. For that reason, you’re going to want to try and build up a big audience as quickly as possible and that’s why you need a plan to promote your content.
But promoting yourself on YouTube is somewhat different from promoting yourself on Google. Let’s take a look at some of the best methods you can employ and how they work…
While YouTube and Google are very different beasts, YouTube is still essentially a search engine. In fact, it is the second largest search engine in the world! And with that in mind, it only follows that you should be able to optimize your content for it to encourage it to be found more.
So how do you optimize a video for search?
One tip is to think hard about the title of your video. You need to ensure that your content uses terms that people are likely to search for and also that it uses terms that people are likely to want to click.
Also important is to choose the right keywords when YouTube asks you to enter them and to use the right description. Adding a lot of content to your description is generally recommended as this will help YouTube to identify what your video is about.
There’s nothing to stop you from sharing your YouTube videos just like any other content you would create on a blog, in fact this is actually one of the very best ways to grow your audience and to get more views.
The best way to do this is to create a video that tackles a niche subject matter and then to share it in a community where that subject is discussed. For example, if you create a YouTube video about Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you can find his fan pages on Facebook, or his Reddit and then post it there to get a lot of hits instantly.
Cross Promotions and Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing means that you’re working with influencers – people who have a big audience and the ability to persuade that audience. If you can find another YouTuber that blogs on a similar subject matter to you, then you can appear in their videos in exchange for them appearing in yours. This way, you each get exposure to a broader audience and you each see an increase in your following as a result.
The key here is to make sure that you work with people at a similar level to you and in the same niche. This way, they will stand to gain something and you are more likely to get a response. At the same time, it means the audience will be relevant to your subject matter.
This is actually one of the key ways that YouTube channels grow – so try not to view other creators as competitors so much as colleagues and partners!
The Correct Way to Think About SEO
The quickest and most effective way to start improving your success with SEO, is to change the way that you’re thinking about it. This ultimately comes down to a ‘cognitive shift’, which will improve the way that you approach your on and off-page changes and simultaneously give you a big boost in performance.
By focussing on the underlying philosophy of your SEO, rather than individual principles, you will be able to keep your strategies changing and adapting to those that Google introduces.So, what does this entail? Where have you been going wrong with your SEO? And what do you need to change about your approach to start seeing positive improvements for the long term?
Stop Trying to Trick Google!
The first and most important thing to change about your approach is to stop looking at SEO as a bid to ‘trick’ Google as many people do. It’s this mentality that causes people to spend a lot of time and effort spamming the web to build links, to steal content and ‘spin’ it in order to change it sufficiently for Google to view it as unique, to ‘keyword stuff’ and more.
It’s about working out Google’s algorithm and then employing that knowledge in order to try and get your content to jump straight to the top of the SERPs right?
Google, as you might imagine, does not like being gamed. It did not design its algorithms in order to create a convenient way for site owners to get to the top of their search terms and it doesn’t want to see people using spam as a way to thrive online.
As such, the more you take part in these kinds of practices, the closer you will come to getting penalized by Google and completely removed from the index! Even if you can find a ‘private blog network’ and get to the top of Google in short term, in the long term Google is bound to evolve and to find ways to remove ‘cheaters’.
So what do you do instead? Simple: you focus on delivering amazing quality content for you visitors and partnering with other high quality sites. You make yourself a trusted brand and you help to properly answer the questions that Google’s users want answered.
Google’s job is to make sure that when someone searches for a particular subject, they are provided with a useful, relevant and well-written response. Google needs to keep doing that in order to keep one step ahead of Bing and Yahoo!.
By creating high quality content, you are aligning your goals with Google. By showing Google that you work with trusted brands, you are suggesting that your content is trustworthy and high quality.And when you do that, Google will want to try and pair your site to the right search terms.
Make it so that visitors will be glad they found your site and Google will be glad to show it to them! SEO is simply: doing anything that will help you to rank higher in Google. And right now, that just means creating great quality content and links.